EMEA Senior Marketing Manager Gaming (f/m/x)
6. September 2019
Vacancy: EMEA Senior Marketing Manager Gaming (f/m/x) - We are looking for a EMEA Senior Marketing Manager (f/m/x) Gaming for our client, a global company for consumer electronics. The Company has its Head Quarter in Asia and is one of the 5 biggest PC manufacturers in the world. The position focusses the product segments Gaming (Priority), Gadgets and Monitor and the role centers around the development and implementation of holistic marketing communication programs with a strong focus on digital, eSports, community engagement and sales-supporting initiatives. For the workplace different locations can be discussed.
For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as EMEA Senior Marketing Manager Gaming (f/m/x)
- You are responsible for all EMEA marketing activities within the product range Gaming, Gadgets and Monitors
- The goal will be to continuously develop and strengthen the marketing activities within the EMEA region
- You will be responsible to adaption and leverage management of global campaigns and initiatives in EMEA and to stimulate implementation locally in co-work with country marketing departments.
- Development of product related marketing communication frameworks, assets and tool-kits to enable EMEA countries for efficient program implementation
- Especially the areas of digital marketing innovation and continuous multi-channel marketing activities will be crucial for the company's success
- Concept development for gaming events & "gaming brand live experience"
- Supervision and being a driving force for operational implementation in countries
- Management of marketing partnerships and sponsorships (eSports series, game publisher etc.)
- Marketing agency & vendor management
- Strong and proactive collaboration with global headquarters, internal key stakeholders EMEA Marketing and PBU and countries
Your Qualification and Skills
- Successfully completed a qualitative education at university level in marketing or communications.
- Should have min. 6 years of relevant experience within technology, gaming, eSports or similar brands
- Must be passion for technology and understanding of gaming segments (hardware, games, community)
- Strong interest and good overview of the marketing campaigns on the market
- Working experience in multinational companies and international environments
- Clear personality - open communication style, team player, proactive, go-getter
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a EMEA Senior Marketing Manager Gaming (f/m/x) by citing this reference number EX19058 - If you have any questions, Mr. Navrkal from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
HamburgBrügge Haus, Raboisen 5
de 040 357178-400