Senior Accountant (f/m)
Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, a global manufacturer of specialty engineered products, we are looking for a Senior Accountant (f/m). The position will be occupied of temporary placement. If you have experience working as a Senior Accountant (f/m) then this could be an exciting role for you. We look forward to receiving your application.
- The Senior Accountant reports directly to the lead Finance group
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Prepare consolidated internal financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system
- Execution of Month end and Year end close consisting of preparing accounting entries including accrual calculations and posting of journal entries
- Experience with working with ERP systems, mapping and uploading data. Preferred experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with integrating acquired company financial reporting
- Reconciles general ledger accounts and bank statements
- Experience working with Audits and external requirements
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable country, and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Experience with maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
Your Qualification and Skills
- 4-year College Degree, BS Accounting
- 10 years manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Accounting software and other proprietary software
- Spreadsheet Knowledge, Analytical Ability, Variance Analysis
- Excellent problem solving skills, oral/written skills
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 137503 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Ufuk Nacar from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.