Senior HR Manager (f/m)
Frankfurt am Main
19. November 2018
Banken und Finanzdienstleistung
Vacancy: Senior HR Manager (f/m) - We are looking for a Senior HR Manager (f/m) for our client, an international bank based in Frankfurt city. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Senior HR Manager (f/m)
- Responsible for monthly payroll processes
- Responsible for Compensation & Benefits topics
- Manage external payroll provider
- Management of special Absences
- Manage Pension Plans in all European countries with vendors
- Manage internal and external Audits
- Improve HR processes
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, psychology or law
- Minimum of 10 years solid Human Resource experience
- Excellent English Speaker and German and/or any other language
- Good presentation skills and willing to make the difference
- Very good MS Office skills
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as a Senior HR Manager (f/m) by citing this reference number 06600-0010731650. If you have any questions, Jasmin Labandowsky from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
Frankfurt am MainMainzer Landstraße 50
60325 Frankfurt am Main 069 256247-401