Payroll Administrator (f/m)
Veröffentlicht am : 29. November 2016
Beschäftigungsart : Zeitarbeit
Referenznummer : 138230
Geschäftsbereich : Finanz- & Rechnungswesen
For our client, a global manufacturer of consumer goods, we are looking for a Payroll Administrator (f/m). This role is initially on a temporary basis but there is potential for a permanent role. If you have experience working as a Payroll Administrator (f/m) then this could be an exciting role for you. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Payroll management - Coordination of just in time and accurate monthly Payroll run, shared responsibility for the preparation and execution of the payroll for Germany and all related administration work according to tax, social security, labour rulings, data protection act and internal guide lines. Processing of monthly batch runs and all related work
- Maintains payroll in accordance with legal requirements (tax, social security and labour law) and internal guide lines, in cooperation with the assistance of the software provider. The position includes the performance of more difficult and complex payroll work.
- Coordination with planning and scheduling work in order to anticipate peak periods
- Timely and accurate preparation and execution of payroll transactions including updating employee master files. Transactions include new hires, terminations, salary increases, 13th salary and vacation payments, various allowances, benefits in kind, fringe benefits, stock option gains, bonuses, incentives, various deductions, voluntary and involuntary contributions, gross and net calculations etc.
- Calculates distress and special payments (e. g .maternity leave and sick leave settlements)
- Ensures that all necessary withholdings from the individual salary payments are made. This includes payroll and social taxes, contributions to the company pension schemes etc.
- Imports data from the time control subsystem (Atoss) into the payroll system via interface and ensure accuracy of data transferred
- Communicates with HR department to ensure the integrity of the payroll data including data related to new hires, terminations etc. and checks figures/data for accuracy and for necessary approvals
- Processes monthly batch runs, exporting data via interface into SAP, initiating automated data transfer to various government/social security agencies
- Reconciles and initiates salary payments and payments to tax and social security agencies
- Generates, reviews and reconciles appropriate output records/journals and solves payroll related problems/errors; maintains detailed records and documentation of payroll function in accordance with statutory requirements and internal guide lines
- Responsible for special filing requirements relating to social security (e.g. sick leave, maternity payments, refunds related to U2) and the preparation of a variety of payroll related documents for government agencies, insurance providers etc.
- Creates, keeps and maintains all employee personnel files, ensuring archiving of leavers
- Functions as contact person for employees relating to questions and requests arising from payroll, social security legislation, wage and personal income tax as well as labour laws
- Liaises with various government authorities, health insurance agencies etc.
- Implements software/system updates/upgrades including testings in close cooperation with the software provider and ensures ongoing maintenance of the payroll system
- Assists with the evaluation, set up, testing and administration of pay programs as required
- Coordination of the work of the payroll section with that of other departments such as the HR-Department
- Administration and analysis of payroll related data for internal and external use, meeting a variety of reporting and filing requirements
- Prepares and maintains reports for stock option grants, pension benefits, health insurance contributions etc.
- Compiles statistical and payroll data from a variety of sources (e.g. time sheets/payroll, salary adjustments, benefits, etc. for the internal
- Assists with the calculation and filing of various fees and dues based on payroll data, e.g. workers compensation, disability penalties (statutory reporting)
- Prepares various internal and government statistics
- Supports management requests and prepares ad-hoc analysis
Your Qualification and Skills
- Completed commercial education
- Payroll experience managing the process from start to finish
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Outlook
- Experience with SAP are advantageous
- Fluent English knowledge
- Strong communication skills being able to resolve both internal/external queries
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Are you interested in this position?
Please apply online giving the reference number 138230 in your application. If you need any further information on this role, please contact Mr. Georg Albes from Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
Frankfurt am Main
60325 Frankfurt am Main