Operations Specialist BREXIT (f/m)
Frankfurt am Main
20. November 2018
Banken und Finanzdienstleistung
Vacancy: Operations Specialist BREXIT (f/m) - We are looking for an Operations Specialist BREXIT (f/m) for our client, an international BREXIT bank based in Frankfurt. For this position, the employee in question will work directly for our client. The support, placement and all of our additional services are free of charge for you as the applicant.
Your Responsibilities as Operations Specialist BREXIT (f/m)
- Responsible for banking operations (payments, credit, treasury, derivates)
- Central contact point for the bank´s COO and London Department
- Responsible for processes
- Monitoring of service quality
- Monitoring of KPIs
Your Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor/ Master in business administration or technical field
- Strong interest in banking operations operations (payments, credit, treasury, derivates) and IT cooperation
- Minimum 3 years of banking experience
- Excellent English Speaker and German and/or any other language
- Good presentation skills and willing to make the difference
- Very good MS Office skills
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply online as an Operations Specialist BREXIT (f/m) by citing this reference number 06600-0010731711 - if you have any questions, Jasmin Labandowsky from Robert Half will be happy to help you.
Frankfurt am MainMainzer Landstraße 50
60325 Frankfurt am Main 069 256247-401